• Large, airy sitting area with sliding door to deck; wood burner; flat screen TV/DVD/iPod
dock with digi-radio and CD player; deep comfy sofas; minimalist but stylish other
furnishing; maps, books, games.
• Then enjoy the well-equipped kitchen with glass table, dishwasher, fridge, hob
and cooker and back door with level access.
• Small but beautifully designed utility room [my favourite!] with washing machine,
freezer, tumble drier, hanging space for boots and wet kit, tiled floor. Perfect
dog retreat. Next is
• the stunning bathroom. We believe in baths in bathrooms, not bedrooms. There is
a low, metal Bette bath with shower handset and plenty of surrounding space for candles;
walk in shower; basin and loo; heated towel rail; underfloor heating. This is a
relaxing, sublime space with linen towels and interchangeable lighting effects, from
chandelier to blue LEDs under the bath, perched on it’s own legs. En suite to
• the large bedroom with its super-king bed which can easily be unzipped into 2 x
3’ beds. Here you will find lots of lamps, another flat screen TV and CD player with
surround-sound – easily heard in the bath next door. Oh, and the bedding is to die
for – white, crisp cotton sheets with linen bedcovers on top of the down feathered
duvets. Or you can have silk blankets instead if you like.
The Cow House has full central heating throughout with thermostat controlled radiators.
Accommodation is on one-level, with open plan sitting room and kitchen. There are
exposed green-oak beams supporting the specialist-engineered ‘A’ framed roof. Stunning,
subtle lighting shows it all off.